8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel from Zurich to Interlaken and Mt. Rigi on a full-day, private tour that explores a spectacular landscape of high peaks and lakes. With a personal guide to coordinate transport—which includes boats, two cog railways, and trains—you’ll be free to enjoy the scenery and the experience. Optional lunch on the summit of Mt. Rigi offers panoramic views and outside dining on sunny days.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Boat, cog railway, and train tickets included
- Climb and descend Mt. Rigi by different routes for maximum views
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees for boat, coghwheel railway and train
local and private tourguide
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich
6 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZurichRail Tours - LucerneNature and Wildlife - LucerneDay Cruises - LucerneWater Tours - LucerneHistorical Tours - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselDay Cruises - BaselWater Tours - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselRail Tours - DavosNature and Wildlife - DavosDay Cruises - DavosWater Tours - DavosHistorical Tours - DavosFull-day Tours - DavosCategory
LimmatquaiZurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)Paradeplatz (Parade Square)Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)LindenhofRhine Falls (Rheinfall)UetlibergAppenzellBotanical Garden (University of Zurich)DolderbahnZoo ZurichLindt & Sprüngli Chocolate ShopBahnhofstrasseMuseum RietbergFraumünster ChurchGrossmünster Church