Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip from Zurich to Lucerne including short city tour and Lake Lucerne cruise
- Travel through the Albis Pass mountain range, passing the Lake of the Four Cantons
- Enjoy plenty of free time to explore Lucerne independently
- Admire lakeside scenery and mountain views on a Lake Lucerne sightseeing cruise
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is the Sihlquai Coach Parking, close to Zürich’s main train station. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
What To Expect
Cruise past impressive monuments like the Baroque Jesuit Church and Chapel Bridge while listening to interesting narration from your erudite guide. Receive insightful recommendations on where to explore during your segment of free time and then disembark the coach to stroll the quaint city streets independently.
Wile away the hours in one of Lucerne’s many charismatic cafés; famed for its thriving café culture, the city is the perfect place to kick back with an aromatic beverage and traditional Swiss lunch (own expense).
At a time that suits your schedule, head down to the shores of Lake Lucerne to redeem your complimentary cruise ticket. Climb aboard a modern boat and listen to interesting audio commentary as you explore the shimmering surface of Lake Lucerne.
Stroll around the ancient city center to see historical relics like the 14th-century Musegg Wall, or browse the artistic exhibition within the Richard Wagner Museum.
At a prearranged time, reconvene with your guide and group and relax during the return journey to Zurich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "The ride through the countryside is a great start to the day." See review