Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour electric Tuk Tuk tour of Zurich
- Zip around Zurich on an eco-friendly eTuk Tuk
- Spot landmarks like the Grossmünster, Fraumünster and Landesmuseum in the Old Town
- Glide along the Limmatquai and get off-the-beaten-track in District 5
- Multiple departure times available
- On-board commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Ideal introduction to Zurich for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Europaallee 8 in front of the Weekday store.
What To Expect
Listen to the on-board commentary as you glide along the scenic Limmatquai, admire the grand buildings of Zurich University and drive through the busy Grossmünsterplatz and Bellevue.
Keep your camera to hand along the way, as you pass architectural wonders like the Prime Tower and the Freitag Tower; the famous market hall Im Viadukt and Zürich train station, the largest station in Switzerland.
After a whistle-stop tour of all the city’s central attractions, drive through Zurich’s vibrant neighborhoods and learn more about local life as you explore lively District 5.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY eTukTuk Schweiz GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "a brilliant trip with a great guide- all the best bits of zurich in a great machine Well worth the money." See review
- "One of the travelers has injuries to his feet so walking distances is a an issue." See review
- "I would recommend if you have less time and you want to travel many places within an hour this would be the best suit." See review