- Learn about local history and geology from your guide
- Avoid the hassle of exploring with larger groups
- Explore Zion with this exclusive off-road tour
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time (to park car, use restroom, etc.). If you are not at the meeting location (address above) by your departure time, you will be considered late; the tour will depart without you; and no refund will be issued - - private tours included. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Ages 8-80 year's old allowed
- Our Jeep Wranglers are customized to handle either 5 passengers or 7 passengers
- No one over 280 lbs. allowed on our Jeep Tour due to seatbelt, seating, and suspension limitations
- This is an interactive tour: Travelers must be able to walk to points of interest
- Price paid includes all associated taxes/fees
- $20-$25 per person guide fee to be paid in cash - In consideration, due to the national hiring crisis, stimulus checks being paid out, rising gas prices, inflation, etc. it is impossible to hire tour guides. The West has been experiencing unprecedented hot temperatures and drought. Our guides work hours before and after each tour to ensure you get the best experience. We ask you help us ensure we can provide a tour for you by coming prepared to provide your tour guide with the money they need to make a living.
- No off-road tour company is allowed within Zion National Park
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zion Country Off-Road Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend the morning tour so that you can take advantage of a less crowded road." See review
- "The only comfortable seat was the front seat which was only available to a very overweight woman." See review
- "Would highly recommend the tour for a great way to experience the wildness and beautify of the local backcountry outside the park - and to give your feet a rest from hiking the park." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews