Explore our promoted experiences
- Easy meetup in the parking lot for Moqui Cave
- Travel to Cave Lakes Canyon via ATV
- Conquer the Via Ferrata, an iron ladder up the canyon walls
- Rappel 180 feet back down, taking in the views
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at the NORTH END OF THE PARKING LOT of Moqui Cave. From there, we will caravan into the adjacent canyon, Cave Lakes Canyon where you will be shuttled to the Via Ferrata start.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROAM Outdoor Adventure Co
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands