- Admire the towering vermillion walls of Peek-A-Boo slot canyon
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Learn all about the area's history from your guide
- Ride off road in a comfortable and sturdy Jeep
Departure & Return
Next to the Kane County visitor center, in downtown Kanab.
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 2 people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roads End Slot Canyon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Great trip to the slot canyons, which is virtually impossible to do on your own." See review