Explore our promoted experiences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- 4-hour morning tour of Xihuacan from Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo
- Tour the ruins of an ancient ceremonial center
- See its top attractions, including a ball court, pyramid and Edificio B
- Visit Xihuacan Site Museum and gaze at pre-Columbian artifacts from this archaeological zone
- Enjoy a satisfying lunch by a beautiful lagoon
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ixtapa Zihutanejo tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.