Explore our promoted experiences
- Private half-day tour of Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
- Visit different hotel zones, the Playa Linda preserve, a beach and a farmer’s market
- Check out historical landmarks, as well as high-end spots like the yacht club and marina golf course
- Gain insight into the local history and culture from a personalized guide
- Enjoy chauffeur-style transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After hotel pickup in the morning, cruise along Ixtapa's Playa Linda Boulevard and see the Ixtapa bicycle path, the Punta Ixtapa residential area, and the hotel district. Get an idea of the lifestyle of the well-heeled at the yacht club and marina golf course.
At Playa Linda, see the crocodiles, lagoon turtles, birds and iguanas that call the preserve home. Check out the only Catholic church in Ixtapa, and walk through a farmer's market. Learn about the different types of fish and meat that are often used in local cuisine.
Snap photos from a vista point near Zihuatanejo, followed by a visit to Zihuatanejo’s town square, the pier, the church and the 5 de Mayo street market. Wrap up the tour with peaceful views of the bay from la Madera beach.
Since this is a private tour, feel free to customize your itinerary to your preferences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ixtapa Zihutanejo tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms