- Day trip to Ixtapa Island
- Discover several beaches within walking distance of one another
- Swim and snorkel in calm waters
- Enjoy use of a lounge chair on the beach
- Stop by a lagoon and see a variety of birds and reptiles
- Lunch, round-trip hotel transport, and boat rides included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
9:30am from Zihuatanejo
10am from Ixtapa hotel district 1
10:30am from Ixtapa hotel district 2
- Playa la Madera, 40894 Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico
What To Expect
After disembarking, take a short stroll from Cuachalalate beach over a hill to Coral beach, which offers fantastic views. Once you get to the Coral beach, there are tables and lounge chairs where you can put your belongings without worry.
Enjoy your free time—swim in warm waters, read that book that’s been on your nightstand forever, or rent snorkel gear to discover the marine life on the coral reef.
You can choose to have lunch at Coral beach (see below for a sample menu) or move on to Varadero beach.
After time on the island, your guide takes you back to the mainland to a lagoon for wildlife viewing. Watch crocodiles, iguanas, turtles, and birds in a natural habitat. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Not recommended for adult aged 81 and over
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ixtapa Zihutanejo tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ixtapa Island Tour.