- Walking tour of York, including York Minster visit
- Explore York on foot, and discover top attractions including Bedern Hall, Clifford’s Tower, and Stonegate
- Learn of the roles Emperor Constantine, Guy Fawkes, and Richard III played in the city’s history
- Gain insight into the 16th-century English Reformation
- Upgrade your tour to include the York Minster entry fee
Departure & Return
The departure point is opposite "Links" by 49 Stonegate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During your walking tour, stroll through the historic streets with your guide and take in top sites of interest including Bedern Hall, Clifford’s Tower, Fairfax House, King’s Manor, the Multangular Tower, St. Mary’s Abbey, Stonegate, and St. William’s College. Along the way, learn of powerful figures such as Emperor Constantine, Guy Fawkes, and Richard III who helped shape the city we see today.
Afterward, visit York Minster (own expense) — one of the largest cathedrals in northern Europe. Admire features including the Gothic nave and the 14th-century West Window, and marvel at the medieval stained glass you find. Select the upgraded tour option to include York Minster in your tour.
When your time in York Minster comes to an end, return to your departure point in central York to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footprints Tours Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.