- Evening ghost bus tour of York, led by an entertaining guide
- Tour York on a classic Routemaster and discover the city’s dark past
- Pass by must-see historical sights including Clifford’s Tower and York Minster
- Hop on and off at some of the city’s most haunted buildings
- Hear spine-chilling tales of the ghostly apparitions who are said to roam ‘the most haunted city in the world’
- Choice of afternoon or evening departure
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you ride, hear chilling tales of York’s most prolific hauntings, misdeeds and most sinister characters. You’ll pass infamous landmarks like Clifford’s Tower, York Minster and Dick Turpin's grave, and stop occasionally to get better acquainted with ghostly venues. By the end, you’ll have an intimate understanding of York’s sinister side, touted as one of the spookiest cities in the world!
Your tour returns to the departure point with time to warm your chilled soul at a local pub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Ghost Bus Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ghost Bus Tour of York.