Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience York’s medieval center by twilight on an evening walking tour
- Follow in the footsteps of Henry VIII and see 2,000 years of history
- Guide provides lively commentary, with multimedia input from an iPad
- Great start to a stay in York—includes a complimentary map to explore more
Departure & Return
We will be in the square in front of the central library - York Explore Library and Archive, Museum Street, YO1 7DS The guide will have your name displayed on a sign so you should be able to find us (please do not join any tour that does not have your name on a sign as it won't be ours!
The tour ends in the heart of town at Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, at the end of the Shambles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yorktour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands