Explore our promoted experiences
- Get an unusual and entertaining insight into the spooky history of York
- Benefit from the personalized attention of your guide throughout
- Learn more than you could if exploring independently
- This tour is a fun way to get your bearings, ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for young children (Under 7)
- Most travelers can participate
- No drunk or disorderly behaviour is acceptable. Anyone misbehaving will be turned away without refund. Private bookings available for large groups or hen parties. (subject to availability)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shadows of York
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Shadows of York: Voted Best Small Attraction in York .
- "Really enjoyable evening full of fun excellent value for money." See review