1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a tour of the Hull Minster in Hull and get great views of the city during this tour. The Hull Minster is the city’s tallest building that is accessible to the public and stands at over 150 feet (46 meters) tall. Make your way to the tower and climb up the medieval staircase to the bell chamber for incredible views of Old Town Hull, the docks, marine, and beyond.
- Head to the top of the Hull Minster in Hull
- Get panoramic views of Old Town and beyond
- Learn about the history of the tour from your guide
- Climb the medieval structure and see the bell chamber
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Hull Minster , S Church Side, Hull HU1 1RR, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hull Minster
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tower Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tower Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Tower Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingYorkWalking Tours - YorkshireHistorical Tours - YorkshireCategory
North Yorkshire Moors Railway Tours & TicketsYork's Chocolate Story Tours & TicketsBeningbrough Hall Tours & TicketsYorkshire Museum Tours & TicketsMerchant Adventurers' Hall Tours & TicketsJorvik Dig Tours & TicketsYorkshire Museum of Farming Tours & TicketsYork Cold War Bunker Tours & TicketsYork Army Museum Tours & TicketsYork Maze Tours & TicketsMansion House Tours & TicketsHenry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar Tours & TicketsYork Castle Museum Tours & TicketsTreasurer's House Tours & TicketsBarley Hall Tours & TicketsYork Dungeon Tours & TicketsJorvik Viking Centre Tours & TicketsGoddards House and Garden Tours & TicketsFairfax House Tours & TicketsYork Brewery Tours & Tickets