Departure & Return
This is where the customers will board the boat
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You are required to arrive at the Self Drive Hire Point 15 minutes before the time of hire to allow time for the rules of the river, area of operation and boat handling instructions to be explained. Should you arrive late then you may lose your booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The hirer MUST NOT be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- City Cruises York (operators of Self Drive) reserve the right to refuse to hire a Self Drive Hire Boat to anyone deemed likely to breach the terms of hire. All male or all female parties may be refused hire.
- The hire will be terminated if customer behaviour is seen to be/reported to be unacceptable.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Cruises York
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Self Drive Boat Hire in York .