Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk the streets of York with a guide on a classic ghost tour
- Family-friendly experience, tailored to those with a wicked streak
- Great insight into York’s long and fascinating history
- Get a fresh perspective on tourist favorites such as York Minster
Departure & Return
Dorian will meet you outside 1331 Bar and Restaurant / Quacks The Printers on Grape Lane.
The tour usually concludes at the bottom end of York's most famous street, The Shambles. To find your way back to the city centre, just retrace the last bit of the tour, but if you feel a bit turned around please do ask Dorian for assistance!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dogs are welcome to join.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dorian Deathly's Deathly Dark Ghost Tour of York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.