- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of York with audio commentary
- Create a personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore York at leisure
- See top York attractions such as Clifford's Tower and Monk Bar
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 20 stops around the city
- Make use of a ticket that’s valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Grab a comfortable seat in either the indoor or open-air seating section and take in the views along the route. Relax as the bus makes the entire loop or hop off at any stop. Discover Exhibition Square and Clifford’s Tower—the lasting remains of William the Conquerer’s York Castle. Finish there, or continue to the Monk Bar Fortress or any other stop on the route that catches your fancy (full itinerary listed below).
Ending your tour is easy - just hop off!
Note: Entrance fees are not included in your hop-on, hop-off pass.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates 15th February - 20th December
- Tours runs daily from stop 1 at 8:58am - 5:28pm.
- The last three departures from stop 1 terminate at Clifford's Tower (Stop 7), these half loop tours depart at 5:33pm, 5:43pm and 5:53pm
- Tour duration: 60 Minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour Frequency: Every 10 Minutes
- Most travelers can participate
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience