6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bear Spray, Trekking Pole, Binoculars, and Backpack (if necessary).
Admission to Yellowstone National Park: $35 per vehicle, good for one week
Departure & Return
Lamar River Trailhead , NE Entrance Rd, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet at 8 AM at the Lamar River Trailhead from May-October.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Hiking Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lamar Valley Safari Hiking Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lamar Valley Safari Hiking Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lamar Valley Safari Hiking Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lamar Valley Safari Hiking Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A few pointers: bring your own binoculars if you have good ones , don’t forget a rain jacket, you’ll need plenty of water and sunscreen and make sure your hiking boots are well broken in." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lamar Valley Safari Hiking Tour with Lunch
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingYellowstone National ParkHiking - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingSafaris - WyomingHalf-day Tours - WyomingCategory