9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the top attraction around Xi’an on a private full-day tour with a knowledgeable guide. Begin with a trip to the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be amazed by the 2,000-year-old complex where the life-sized Terracotta Warriors guard the mausoleum of China’s first emperor. After lunch, explore old Xi’an by visiting the Ancient City Wall and the Small Wild Goose Pagoda. Focus on the places that interest you most on your private tour of this important cultural capital.
- Private tour of Xi’an and the Terracotta Warriors
- Browse the fascinating exhibits at the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum
- Hear about the founding of Xi’an when walking by the Ancient City Wall
- Have the option to ride a bike in the Old City Wall
- Tour the Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Includes an informative private guide, and pickup and drop-off at Xi’an hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at your centrally located hotel in Xi'an
Professional English speaking tour guide
Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
Air conditioned car with chauffeur
Food and drinks
Bicycle rental on the City Wall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your centrally located hotel in Xian.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xi'an Private Full-Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xi'an Private Full-Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xi'an Private Full-Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Xi'an Private Full-Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianBus Tours - Northwest ChinaArchaeology Tours - Northwest ChinaWalking Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Tai'anArchaeology Tours - Tai'anWalking Tours - Tai'anHistorical Tours - Tai'anFull-day Tours - Tai'anBus Tours - LuoyangArchaeology Tours - LuoyangWalking Tours - LuoyangHistorical Tours - LuoyangFull-day Tours - LuoyangCategory
Shuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Guangren TempleMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Shaanxi History MuseumXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Huaqing PalaceDrum Tower (Gulou)Muslim QuarterBell and Drum Tower SquareLouguantai National Forest ParkBanpo Village