- Tuk-tuk food tour of Old Xi'an
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Departure & Return
Meeting Location: Xi Hua Men Fire Station, located 1 city block north of the Bell Tower, just west of the intersection of Bei Da Jie Street and Xi Hua Men Street. General Directions: The fire station is a very easy landmark to recognize, just look for big red doors with numbers painted on them. It is located 1 city block north of the Bell and Drum towers at the intersection of Bei Da Jie Street and Xi Hua Men Street. The fire station is about 50 meters west of the intersection on Xi Hua Men Street. Show Your Taxi Driver: 你好，我想去西华门消防队门口。西华门与北大街十字。谢谢。 Subway Directions: Zhonglou (Bell Tower) Station services line 2. Follow signs to Exit A and then walk north to the intersection of Bei Da Jie and Xi Hua Men Streets. Turn left on Xi Hua Men Street for about 20 meters. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/qE5wkQkp5ar (requires a VPN in China) or https://j.map.baidu.com/WITvZ
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is not vegetarian friendly, instead we recommend joining our tours in Beijing, Shanghai or Chengdu.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Xi'an Evening Food Tour by TukTuk.
- "You get to try local food from four different places that you wouldn’t normally find yourself as they are well hidden and known to locals." See review