2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See Xi’an light up for the evening on a four-hour tour with a private guide and driver. Head to the spectacularly lit South Gate Square, North Square of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Tang Dynasty Theme Square. You’ll see the lovely South Gate and old City Wall, then drive to North Square where the largest musical fountain in Asia puts on a colorful show every night. Learn about the Tang Dynasty from your guide and admire the sculptures, fountains and gardens during a leisurely walk in the square.
- 4-hour evening tour of Xi’an
- Admire the South Gate and well-preserved old city wall
- See Big Wild Goose Pagoda brilliantly lit for the night
- Be amazed at the high-tech musical fountain show in North Square
- Follow the guide to best viewing points for the musical fountain display
- Hear about the history of the Tang Dynasty from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Fuel surcharge and tax
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TWT Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xi'an Evening Tour: South Gate Square, Fountain Show Square?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Xi'an Evening Tour: South Gate Square, Fountain Show Square
2 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursCity ToursCity PackagesAttractions & MuseumsPackages & Special EventsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianNight Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Northwest ChinaCity Tours - Northwest ChinaCity Packages - Northwest ChinaAttractions & Museums - Northwest ChinaPackages & Special Events - Northwest ChinaNight Tours - Tai'anBus Tours - Tai'anCity Tours - Tai'anCity Packages - Tai'anAttractions & Museums - Tai'anPackages & Special Events - Tai'anNight Tours - LuoyangBus Tours - LuoyangCity Tours - LuoyangCity Packages - LuoyangAttractions & Museums - LuoyangPackages & Special Events - LuoyangCategory
Huaqing PalaceBell and Drum Tower SquareXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Muslim QuarterGuangren TempleDrum Tower (Gulou)Louguantai National Forest ParkShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetBanpo VillageShaanxi History MuseumTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)