8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience China’s long history and rich culture on a full-day cocah tour of two of Xi’an’s top attractions. Spend the morning at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, then visit Banpo Neolithic Village in the afternoon. Stop at an delicious Chinese lunch at a local restaurant and learn about the sites you visit from your informative guide. Includes transportation in a climate-controlled coach, entrance tickets, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Instant Confirmation
- Full-day Coach tour to Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Neolithic Village, from Xi’an
- Learn about Xi'an's long history throughout the day
- Marvel at the Terracotta Warriors, one of the most significant archaeological discoveries of the past century
- See tools that were used in neolithic times at Banpo Village
- Enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide service
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
Chinese style lunch
Departure & Return
110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xian Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Xian Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xian Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xian Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianBus Tours - Northwest ChinaArchaeology Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - XuzhouArchaeology Tours - XuzhouHistorical Tours - XuzhouFull-day Tours - XuzhouBus Tours - Tai'anArchaeology Tours - Tai'anHistorical Tours - Tai'anFull-day Tours - Tai'anCategory
Shuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetBell and Drum Tower SquareXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Shaanxi History MuseumBanpo VillageGuangren TempleMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Huaqing PalaceLouguantai National Forest ParkDrum Tower (Gulou)Muslim QuarterTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)