- Instant Confirmation
- Full-day Coach tour to Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Neolithic Village, from Xi’an
- Learn about Xi'an's long history throughout the day
- Marvel at the Terracotta Warriors, one of the most significant archaeological discoveries of the past century
- See tools that were used in neolithic times at Banpo Village
- Enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
Departure & Return
Pickup is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please go to Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms