- Xian tour to the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses
- Get up close to Emperor Qin's Mausoleum, the site of the Terracotta Army
- Visit the Banpo ruins dating back 6,000 years
- Enjoy a Chinese lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Xi'an hotels
What To Expect
Revitalize with a traditional Chinese lunch in a local restaurant then head to the site of the Banpo ruins, an ancient area whose origin is more than 6,000 years old. Marvel at artifacts from a Neolithic matriarchal community and hear of how the ruins were discovered during a groundbreaking excavation.
After your explorative tour, return to your comfortable vehicle and relax during the journey back to your Xi’an hotel, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Terracotta Warriors & Horses plus Banpo Ruins Essential Full Day Tour from Xi'an.