6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This combination tour includes two distinctly different—but equally intriguing—cultural activities. The tour beings at a morning market to shop for ingredients for the cooking class with your local guide. Then, learn how to prepare traditional Chinese dumplings in a local’s home. Finally, visit the Tangbo Art Museum for a calligraphy class and free time to explore the galleries.
- Combination cooking and calligraphy classes tour
- Learn how to prepare traditional Chinese dumplings
- Visit the Tangbo Art Mueseum
- Calligraphy class and museum entrance included
Saved to wishlist!
Local morning food market visit
Professional English speaking tour guide
Soft drinks and beer for the lunch
Traditional Chinese calligraphy class
Cooking lesson to make dumplings
Gratuities for your tour guide (recommended)
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointXi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
at 9am in the morning
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Comfort Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Dumpling Class,Food Market Visit and Chinese Calligraphy Lesson
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeXianCooking Classes - Northwest ChinaCooking Classes - Tai'anCooking Classes - LuoyangCategory
Shaanxi History MuseumDrum Tower (Gulou)Xian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Louguantai National Forest ParkBell and Drum Tower SquareShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetGuangren TempleMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Muslim QuarterHuaqing PalaceBanpo VillageTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)