5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Xi’an’s sites and taste your way through the Muslim Quarter on a half-day guided tour. After a flexibly-timed hotel pickup, learn about the city’s Ming Dynasty-era wall and Bell & Drum Tower Square with an English-speaking guide. Finish the day with a tour of the Muslim Quarter and satisfy your craving for Shaanxi cuisine.
- Explore Xian’s landmarks and culinary delights on a convenient half-day tour
- Learn about the city wall and Bell & Drum Tower Square with a guide
- Taste your way through Xian’s famous food street and the Muslim Quarter
- Enjoy flexibly-timed round-trip hotel transportation to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
English-speaking tour guide service
One bottle of water per person per day
Entrance fee of Bell Tower or Drum Tower(optional choice)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide the pickup service for the hotels with locations within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please contact the supplier to check if it occurs extra fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One infant seat is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Xian Private Tour: Bell & Drum Tower Square, City Wall, Muslim Quarter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Xian Private Tour: Bell & Drum Tower Square, City Wall, Muslim Quarter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Xian Private Tour: Bell & Drum Tower Square, City Wall, Muslim Quarter?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Xian Private Tour: Bell & Drum Tower Square, City Wall, Muslim Quarter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianBus Tours - Northwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ChinaHalf-day Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - XuzhouFull-day Tours - XuzhouHalf-day Tours - XuzhouBus Tours - Tai'anFull-day Tours - Tai'anHalf-day Tours - Tai'anCategory
Guangren TempleTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Bell and Drum Tower SquareHuaqing PalaceDrum Tower (Gulou)Shaanxi History MuseumLouguantai National Forest ParkMuslim QuarterShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Banpo VillageMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)