9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
On this full-day private tour, experience the Yellow River’s largest waterfall without the hassle of hiring your own transport and navigating rural roads. Settle in for a long drive to the Hukou Waterfall; this tour is operated with a private, air-conditioned vehicle, so you’ll arrive fresh and ready to explore. Take in the unique landscape of the Loess Plateau (named for its wind-deposited yellow soil) and watch as the Yellow River suddenly shrinks to less than 20% of its width, causing water to plummet into the gorge below.
- Get to know your English-speaking guide on the drive out to the Hukou Waterfall
- See the Hukou Waterfall without taking two days out of your itinerary
- Don’t stress about planning your journey: this tour begins and ends at your Xi’An hotel
- Stay cool: bottled water is provided and your vehicle is air-conditioned
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
Excellent English speaking guide service
One bottle of water per person
Entrance fees(include round trip battery car)
Gratuities to guide and driver
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- One infant seat is available for each group if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour: Yellow River Hukou Waterfall Tour From Xian?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour: Yellow River Hukou Waterfall Tour From Xian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour: Yellow River Hukou Waterfall Tour From Xian?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour: Yellow River Hukou Waterfall Tour From Xian?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesXianNature and Wildlife - Northwest ChinaAttractions & Museums - Northwest ChinaNature and Wildlife - XuzhouAttractions & Museums - XuzhouNature and Wildlife - Tai'anAttractions & Museums - Tai'anCategory
Shaanxi History MuseumBell and Drum Tower SquareTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Huaqing PalaceShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Louguantai National Forest ParkGuangren TempleMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Drum Tower (Gulou)Banpo VillageMuslim Quarter