- Spend time seeing the Terracotta Warriors and Fujian Tolou (Nanjing Tulou), both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Learn about Xi’an’s rich history at the Xi’an Museum, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum and old city wall
- Admire Xiamen’s beautiful South Putuo Temple and discover the night life along Zhongshan Shopping Road
- Tour Gulang Island and see highlights like the Shuzhuang Garden and Piano Museum
- Explore Hulishan Fortress and the coast along the Ring Road
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum of 6 people per booking allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and upon request
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- People with severe heart disease and hypertensive disease are not recommended
- Room accommodations in China are for double rooms with two twin/single beds, two people per room; booking parties are placed in the same room. For a traveling party with an odd number of people, an extra bed will be placed in one room
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A clear photocopy of valid Chinese visa and passport is required for the application of airfare
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xi'an Everbright International Travel Service
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: 5-Day Xi'an Historical Monuments and Xiamen Tree Lined Beach Tour.