- Private tour to scenic Mt. Huashan for just you and your party
- Private round-trip transportation from Xi'an; round-trip cable car tickets
- Learn about the cultural, religious, and historic significance of the area through guided commentary
- Enjoy the scenic vistas on the road while someone else drives
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Advise to prepare some snacks and bottled water for lunch as the food on mountain top is very expensive.
- Wear warmer clothes as it is cooler on mountain top, prepare a good pair of hiking boots or walking shoes.
- The mountain has many dangerous passes, be very careful on the passes. climbing is not recommended during major Chinese holidays.
- The best visiting time is from April to October.
- A map of Mt. Huashan can make your visit major scenic spots along the journey.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jeff Ning China Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.