2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Experience Chinese New Year with a lantern festival at Xian’s historic city wall. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel by private vehicle with your guide and take in this important holiday in a memorable setting. Marvel at the lanterns’ magnificent colors, take in stunning city views, and enjoy a relaxing stroll along the 600-year-old wall in China’s ancient capital.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year at Xian’s spectacular lantern festival
- Explore the historic city wall of China’s ancient capital city with a guide
- Take in the atmosphere on a walking tour and capture amazing photos
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup & drop-off
Entrance ticket fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in winter season, please dress appropriately
- Visiting dates will be published before Spring Festival. If cancelled or adjusted, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TWT Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lunar New Year Celebration: Chinese Lantern Festival on Xi'an City Wall?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 7888P55
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNational HolidaysCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingXianBus Tours - Northwest ChinaCity Tours - Northwest ChinaNational Holidays - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - XuzhouCity Tours - XuzhouNational Holidays - XuzhouBus Tours - Tai'anCity Tours - Tai'anNational Holidays - Tai'anCategory
Banpo VillageHuaqing PalaceShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetGuangren TempleMuslim QuarterXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)Bell and Drum Tower SquareShaanxi History MuseumLouguantai National Forest ParkDrum Tower (Gulou)Tomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)