Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend a morning taking in the extensive Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Walk along the well-preserved old city wall and learn about the city’s history at the Shaanxi History Museum
- Learn about early Chinese Buddhism at Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Includes tour guide and vehicle, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and drop off services are available within the central downtown area of Xi'an City.
- The Provincial History Museum is not open on Mondays and the Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xian Museum are not open on Tuesdays. If your travel date happens to meet Monday or Tuesday, we will adjust the itinerary with substitutes according to the real situations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This supplier also offers 1-day mini group tour and multi-day tours. Please search the supplier's name to check its tour list.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff