Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of the beautiful Lake District on this sightseeing tour
- Save time and effort organizing transportation independently
- Panoramic views over the beautiful countryside scenery
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your South Lakes accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Type
- This tour is a guided scenic mini-coach tour, but there are times when you will have the option to walk up to a few hundred metres to take in a view or point of interest.
- You have the opportunity to purchase food & refreshments during the tour. During this tour we will stop either at a traditional Lakeland Pub or local caf
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway
- Due to train timetabling we cannot guarantee the type of engine which will be used during your journey.
- Within your tour price you receive entry to Muncaster Castle Grounds. Entry to the Castle itself is an additional cost, payable direct to the attraction on the day. Please note Castle opening times vary and may not coincide with the tour.
- We suggest you wear comfortable and sensible footwear, we also recommend bringing a light raincoat.
- We are happy to accept assistance dogs only on this tour. Please contact us to advise us in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
Learn more about cancellations.