8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
The Ullswater Steamer or Hill Top (Beatrix Potter's home) experience is included.
Umbrellas are provided if required
Lunch - we have a vast knowledge of eateries to suggest for you to suit all tastes.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As you would expect from our Motto "Pleasure First, Business Second" you decide when and where you will be collected. Although out itineraries show as starting from Windermere we adapt the tours to commence from where we meet you We recommend a pick up time no later than 09.30am though to make sure you get the maximum enjoyment out of your tour. A pick up time around 08.30am is probably the ideal time as we pack a lot into your day!
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/2/2021 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lake District Car Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Luxury Tour Of The Northern Lake District?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Luxury Tour Of The Northern Lake District
8 to 10 hours
5 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWindermereBus Tours - Lake DistrictHistorical Tours - Lake DistrictFull-day Tours - Lake DistrictCategory