- Dinner tour highlighting Whistler's hidden gems
- A progressive dinner including multiple courses plus other tastings along the way
- Dine on a variety of cuisines, including Coastal, Mediterranean, and Alpine
- Led by an enthusiastic, passionate, and knowledgeable guide
- Small group size limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Open ticket: tour can be taken on any day during your visit
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour will depart from the Audain Art Museum Address: Meet at the Audain Art Museum Directions: Audain Art Museum is located between Lots 3 & 4. Check in 5 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Whistler Tasting Tours will confirm starting location
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Moderate amount of easy walking
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer)
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whistler Tasting Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands