- One-way, fast, scenic flight from Whistler to Vancouver
- See glacial lakes, mountains, and the British Columbia landscape
- Complimentary shuttle bus to carry you and your bags once in Vancouver
Departure & Return
The Whistler terminal is located 3 km north of Whistler Village on Green Lake. Our floating terminal is located steps away from the Jack Nicklaus Clubhouse.
Terminal is located within the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at Coal Harbour just steps from Canada Place, the Vancouver Convention Centre, and Jack Poole Plaza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please present Photo ID at check in
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time
- Baggage allowance: 25 lbs. Guaranteed with an additional 25 lbs. at no added cost if space available. $1/lb. over 50 lbs. if space available. Baggage weight allowance includes all baggage, including purses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands