- Whiz along one of the longest zipline routes in Canada
- Enjoy the zipline with a buddy or on your own, with all equipment included, on side-by-side lines.
- Panoramic views over the forests and rivers while you zip between Cougar and Rainbow Mountain
Departure & Return
Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC. Turn off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27kg)
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg)
- All guests will be weighed at check-in
- Activity duration is 3 hours roundtrip
- Guests must wear closed toe shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- COVID-19 measures now in place. Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check. Masks for guests and staff are optional on all experiences. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit our website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Adventure Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Whistler Superfly Ziplines.