- Enjoy mountain, valley, and lake views from the top of Whistler Mountain
- Escape the crowds at ground level
- Ideal for families—this accessible hike is open to visitors age 8 and over
- No equipment needed—helmet, harness, and hiking boots are provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointWhistler, Whistler, British Columbia
Morning Adventures: Meet the guide at the Escape Route Alpine Demo Centre in the village before you take the gondola to our mountaintop office. Afternoon Adventures: Meet at our Mountaintop Office. To get to the mountaintop office, take the Whistler Gondola all the way to the top.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to rocky terrain, this tour is not recommended for those with difficulty walking or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for the mountain environment
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Skills Academy & Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Whistler Sky Walk.