3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get behind the wheel of your own 4X4 off-road buggy on this guided tour of Whistler. First, receive instructions on how to drive your buggy. Then, rev your engine and climb rugged mountain roads and forested single-track trails in Callaghan Valley. Take in scenic views while keeping your eyes peeled for local wildlife along the way.
- Go off the beaten path with this 4X4 buggy adventure
- There’s a choice of several departure times throughout the day
- Helmet, goggles, and wet-weather gear (if needed) is provided
- Tour price is based on a 2-seater buggy
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, local guide
Use of helmet
Mandatory $35 Collision Coverage Fee per Driver
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
4314 Main St, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Located between Rogers Chocolates and Whistler Bungee
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Driver’s License: Drivers must be 19 years of age + with a full, valid driver’s license equivalent to a BC Class 5 license.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on an ATV or SXS (Buggy).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum combined weight for a 2-seater Buggy is 400lbs.
- Kids must be at least 4 feet tall and fit our smallest helmet to go in a Buggy (SXS).
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants must wear a Department of Transportation approved full face helmet.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Rain gear available.
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whistler Odyssey Tour: Off-Road Buggy Adventure?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Whistler Odyssey Tour: Off-Road Buggy Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whistler Odyssey Tour: Off-Road Buggy Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whistler Odyssey Tour: Off-Road Buggy Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Whistler Odyssey Tour: Off-Road Buggy Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWhistler4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory