- Soak up the full expanse of Peak 2 Peak Gondola and the Whistler area (Whistler Explorer tour)
- Discover by air the mountains of Whistler, Blackcomb and Black Tusk (BC Experience)
Departure & Return
The Whistler Heliport is a quick 10-15 minute drive north on Highway 99 from Whistler Village, or a 20-25 minute drive south on Highway 99 from Pemberton. Look for the sign that says Heli Tours at the entrance of the drive.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blackcomb Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands