- Winter gear, a hot drink, and snacks are provided
- Explore the back-country terrain around Whistler Village
- Select from a morning or afternoon departure time
- Visit scenic trails, lookouts, and frozen lakes
Departure & Return
Please meet us at our base location 15 minutes prior to your tour time. We are located about 15-20 minutes south of Whistler Village. Please call our office if you would need a shuttle or have any questions. GOOGLE MAPS "Blackcomb Snowmobile Base Operations" for directions to our base.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All guests are required to sign a release of liability wavier prior to tour departure (Anyone under 19 years old needs a parent/guardian present)
- Tours cancelled within 24 hours of tour time and "no shows" are liable for the full price of the tour
- All drivers must be at least 19 years old with a full valid drivers license
- Children are considered between the ages of 5-12
- Sorry, but this activity is not recommended to pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blackcomb Snowmobile Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience