- Explore Jupiter Island from boat instead of on land
- Your guide knows the area well and can tell you all about its history
- A great family experience—children three and up are welcome
- Finish up in time to grab a later dinner (own expense)
Departure & Return
Parking lot underneath Indiantown Bridge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Wet Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Jupiter Island Sunset Cruise.