- Full-day wine tasting and sightseeing tour from Wellington
- Visit the Wairarapa Wine Region
- Sample local wines at Martinborough vineyards
- See mountain, valley, and coastal scenery
- Walk the shore of Lake Onoke
- Includes lunch, dinner, and wine tastings
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Wellington and Lower Hutt
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Tour Pick Up Zone opposite and/ or in front of the Amora Hotel next to the Wellington i-SITE at 1000. Please confirm your pick up destination with Zozo Travel at least 24 hours before departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on uneven surfaces
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zozo Travel Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Perfectly on time and kept completely to a long and difficult schedule of nearly 7 hours." See review