Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Stop off at Mount Victoria: this suburb is where filming for the Lord of the Rings Began
- Photo opportunity: get up close with authentic props from major blockbusters
- Chat with Weta technicians who have hands-on experience in the film industry
- Join your tour at convenient meeting points throughout downtown Wellington
Departure & Return
Please meet us at the tour bus stop near the i-SITE.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Safari Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.