Explore our promoted experiences
- Get to know local vinters with a cellar door tasting or a sit down experience
- Your guide knows which wineries are worth the visit and when their cellar doors are open
- Even if you spit during your wine tastings, it’s safest not to drink and drive
- Don’t stress about logistics: your guide takes care of all cellar door and wine tasting fees
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Tour Pick Up Zone opposite and/ or in front of the Amora Hotel next to the Wellington i-SITE at 1000. Please confirm your pick up destination with Zozo Travel at least 24 hours before departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zozo Travel Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is an amazing tour to do if you love wine and cheese." See review