- Full-Day Wellington self-guided electric bike tour
- Zip around Wellington on an easy-to-ride electric bike
- Cycle to attractions such as the Weta Workshop, Te Papa Museum, or Pencarrow Lighthouse
- Take in the views from Mt Victoria or follow the scenic Rimutaka Rail Trail
- Choose from 1- or 2-day bike rental, including maps, helmet, and bike locks
- Self-guided tour lets you discover the sights at your own pace
Departure & Return
We're on Queens Wharf beside 'Dockside Restaurant' and 'Fergs Kayaks'- most locals will know these businesses. If arriving by cruise ship take the free port operated shuttle service into the city (short trip) then walk to the waterfront- we're a 10-15min walk from either of the two stops.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children (13 -17 Years) must be accompanied by an adult
- Bike manufacturer has a weight limit of 330 lbs (150 kilograms)
- Heights must be advised if less than 5 foot (152 centimeters)
- Must be able to ride a regular bike
- Passport / Local Drivers License and Credit Card must be presented as bond
- Select a full-day or 2-day option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Switched on Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms