- Don’t take the long way round: avoid the ferries and the winding car rides and take a helicopter straight to the Resort
- Take in scenic views of the Cook Strait and the North and South Islands from your helicopter ride
- Choose from a seasonal menu featuring fresh local produce
- Dine with a view over the picturesque Bay of Many Coves
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Wellington waterfront, Queens Wharf Address: Shed 1, 19 Jervois Quay Dates: Daily Return point: Return to same departure location
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to availability of the resort
- Minimum passenger numbers apply before a flight can proceed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wellington Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use