1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Waterford’s rich Georgian history and heritage with this Bishop’s Palace Museum entry ticket. Step inside the magnificent museum, then follow a costumed guide or simply use your audio guide to explore at your leisure. During your visit, admire 18th- to 20th-century treasures including Napoleon Bonaparte’s Mourning Cross, glinting Waterford crystal, period furniture and rare paintings alongside beautiful silver and glassware. Follow the city’s fortunes from 1700 to the late 20th century, and gain insight into stories of local significance including the War of Independence in Waterford.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 30 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Waterford Treasures - Three Museums in the Viking Triangle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Bishop's Palace Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Bishop's Palace Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Bishop's Palace Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Bishop's Palace Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Bishop's Palace Museum Admission Ticket
1 to 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesWaterfordAttractions & Museums - South East IrelandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South East IrelandCategory