- Hop off for guided walks around the US Capitol Building, the Washington Monument, and Lincoln Memorial
- Learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide
- Travel aboard state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
U.S. Navy Memorial
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From the comfort of an air-conditioned coach, drive past the White House, the many Smithsonian museums, the National Mall and much more. Enjoy an entertaining and educational narrative from the expert local guide, with frequent photo-op stops of the historic and iconic landmark locations.
Also, experience guided walks around the United States Capitol, the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial, and the Korean War Veterans Memorial. Along the way, learn about the history of these famous monuments and examine them up close.
This tour also features a scenic, seasonal boat cruise along the Potomac River (March 15 to October 16). We'll spend some time at beautiful Georgetown Waterfront Park for a lunch break, and after this, we re-board the bus to visit the Iwo Jima Memorial - with spectacular views of Arlington Cemetery and the Washington, D.C. landscape.
The tour concludes back at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small carry-on bags are allowed, however it is recommended that you ravel lightly. Due to security concerns, the tour operator reserves the right to search any bags or purses you bring on board. Many of the attractions in Washington DC are equipped with metal detectors at the entrances. Traveling without bags or purses is recommended.
- Due to time restrictions, you cannot go inside any of the monuments, however you can spend about 15-20 minutes at each stop to enjoy up-close views
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To encourage social distancing and to allow for additional space - all tour vehicles are running at 85% of the max allowable capacity
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Washington DC in One Day: Guided Sightseeing Tour.