Explore our promoted experiences
- Celebrate DC’s National Cherry Blossom Festival
- Enjoy an easy 2-hour bike tour of the Tidal Basin and East Potomac Park
- Capture views of beautiful cherry blossoms and learn about the festival's history
- See famous landmarks including the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- Tour only runs from March 23 to April 14, so book now!
Departure & Return
Please meet at 998 Maine Avenue, Washington DC, 20024. We're on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Views along the way include the reservoir between the Potomac River and the Washington Channel, dubbed the Tidal Basin. In addition to exploring East Potomac Park, you’ll easily spot Jefferson Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, and the George Mason Memorial.
The blossoming pink and white cherry trees make a marvelous photo backdrop. Snap photos while your guide explains how the many cherry trees in Washington DC came to be. The annual National Cherry Blossom Festival celebrates the longtime friendship between the United States and Japan.
Old Post Office Pavilion is the ending point of your tour.
Note: Peak cherry-blossom blooming dates are April 3-6, according to the National Park Service. If you book your tour before or after this blooming period, you’ll still enjoy some fabulous views and photo opportunities while learning interesting history on this nicely paced 2-hour spring bike tour of Washington DC.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours begin on time, your tour check-in time is important. You must check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. We can not guarantee we can accommodate late customers. Please OPEN your voucher and read directions, you may need extra time to find us if you are traveling during rush hour or on metro train on a weekend.
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Please note that due to security at our location, we are unable to hold luggage while you are on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Excellent guide with Connor of Bike and Roll - a little hairy at times as there were so many people." See review