Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour SkyVue convertible van tour of the Washington DC area
- Stop to take photos of the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and the Jefferson Memorial
- Stroll down the waterfront at the National Harbor in Maryland
- See the giant Ferris wheel, Capitol Wheel
- Visit Alexandria, and learn about it’s colonial history while you admire its present-day architecture
- Spend time at the US Marine Corps War Memorial and US Air Force Memorial
- Enjoy bottled water onboard your vehicle
Departure & Return
Starts/Ends at U.S. Navy Memorial 701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
What To Expect
Your first stops on this tour are at the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial. Enjoy photo opportunities as you pass through the National Mall, before continuing on to Maryland’s National Harbor. At the National Harbor, take a stroll along the waterfront or take a ride on the Capitol Wheel (own expense).
Next up is a visit to Alexandria in Virginia. Keep your eyes peeled as you drive across the Potomac River. Listen to stories of the colonial history of Alexandria from your guide.
Your last stops of the day are at the US Marine Corps War Memorial and US Air Force Memorial. Your tour lets you go at the place your tour began — the Us Navy Memorial.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Shuttle buses and vans do not have storage for accommodating carry-on bags or baby strollers. Please only bring purses, briefcases, or backpacks for your tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To encourage social distancing and to allow for additional space - all tour vehicles are running at 85% of the max allowable capacity
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands