- 3-Hour Guided Night-Time Sightseeing Tour of Washington DC
- Pass by top sites illumicated at night, including Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial
- Stop for photos at 10 attractions such as the White House and US Capitol Building
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up included at select DC hotels
Departure & Return
Please meet at the corner of 9th and Pennsylvania Avenue NW close to the National Archives. Please look for the Signature Tours logo on the pole next to the bench. You will be looking for the white Signature Tours bus and tour guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy a comfortable seat on an air-conditioned coach as you make your way along the National Mall, and listen to insider stories about DC history, government and the landmarks you’ll see. Visit memorials to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and take time to walk around the Korean War Memorial, the Vietnam War Memorial, the Vietnam Women’s Memorial, the World War II Memorial and the Iwo Jima Memorial.
You’ll have plenty of time to snap photos of the U.S. Capitol building and the White House, and the route route passes by the Washington Monument and many of the Smithsonian museums. Finish your tour in the heart of Washington, DC, near some of the city’s best restaurant, bars and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COURTESY HOTEL PICK-UP: We offer courtesy hotel pick-up from select DC hotels only if available. Please call us 24 hours before the tour to reconfirm your hotel pick-up time if your hotel is on our list (hotel pick-up begins approx. 45min-1hr before tour start time). If you booked your tour less than 24 hours in advanced of the travel date, transportation will not be provided. Please meet us at the tour departure location 800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW near the National Archives Building.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Note: Hotel Drop-Off is not provided. Tours will conclude near the National Archives Building. Please plan accordingly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend taking the Moonlit Tour if at all possible." See review